Friday, July 01, 2005

Who to Trust

Don't put your life in the hands of experts who know nothing of life, of salvation life. Mere humans don't have what it takes; when they die, their projects die with them. Instead, get help from the God of Jacob, put your hope in GOD and know real blessing! Psalm 146: 3-5

Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkein

Who to Trust

Men may fall like sweet peaches
Smooth, fiddling, frantic
But God stands true like an old tree
Steadfast, rooted, waiting.
I dance through life like a flower in the breeze
Bending in the storms, wilting in the drought, blooming in the sunshine.
I worship the tree from below
I stand taller to be like the tree
The wind blows strong
The peaches fall around me
I will not trust the peaches, the wind, the rain, the sun.
I trust in the tree, my hero, my shelter, my God.

No comments: