Sunday, December 23, 2007

Said the Nightwind . . .


In the next 24 hours
thousands will come
to hear Your story
again yet for the first time
like waiting for Lauren to open her gifts
the corners of my mouth rise
as the snow falls with my eyelids
two simple bedtime prayers
like flowers leaning toward the sun
bless all involved
and
like walking with the wind
Let it Be
You


"But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you." John 14:26

1 comment:

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

You guys did an EXCELLENT job with this service. There were so many things, artistically, that popped out at me making Christ's birth so much larger to me. Thanks for putting in sooooo many looong hours to make this happen.