Friday, March 30, 2007

Fork in the Road




It took You seven days to create all the beauty in the world, so I figure seven days is enough time to make this decision . . .

I'm listening . . .

but it's hard to hear You

over all the what if's

thank you for this week

in this season of new life

one week

to clear my head

chase some silence

only to discover peace

Your will

the right decision

just You

I'm listening . . .


"For all your planning, events will sometimes unfold in ways you could never have predicted . . . Begin each day ready to educate yourself. Live each waking moment as if it might be a 'teachable moment,' a chance to expand your mind and strengthen your abilities . . . There will be days when you have difficulty chasing your red rubber ball." Kevin Carroll, Rules of the Red Rubber Ball

"Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground. " Psalm 143:10


"To man belong the plans of the heart, but from the LORD comes the reply of the tongue." Proverbs 16:1

"Ignorant zeal is worthless; haste makes waste." Proverbs 19:2




No comments: