Wednesday, September 17, 2014

M-m-m-mistake

a Miserly letter at Most
Me, My, Mine
Multiple Mountains to March
Mmm Makes lips Meet
savoring Mangos in the Mouth
Manna from our Maker
Mindless Misapprehension
Marring the marks of Your Magnificence
with Malarky Manipulations
from Marquee Matinees
to Midnight Masquerades
the Mania of the Mask
Majority Maintains
Motivation Minimized
Mission Maimed
Mad, Melancholy,
May-daying for More
to Make Melodic Music
to Melt into Mercy
a Meal, a Manual, a Memory
or Maybe
a Maze of Marigolds Marking the Map
Moving Me back
From Mishap to Meaning
From Mistake to Mistaken
Measuring Your Megalithic Majesty
against Measly, Miniature, Mousy me.



"Ancient Chinese artists always included a deliberate flaw in their work:
 human creation is never perfect." 
Madeleine L'Engle


"I take limitations in stride, with good cheer, 
these limitations that cut me down to size-
the weaker I get, the stronger I become."
2 Corinthians 12:10 (Msg)