Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Chasing ZZZZZ's

Jeremiah 31:25
I'll refresh tired bodies; I'll restore tired souls.


heavy canvas of fatigue
weighs down the body
drowning the senses
pulling
down
down
down
but the head swims for the surface
a forever tilt-a-whirl of details
motion sickness while standing still?
hours pass by
thoughts fly
like a thousand bees
without a hive to call thier own
not enough time to get it all done
just keep it spinning, gninnips, spinning
three weeks since the summer left me
like a sudden death I knew was coming
my eyes long for Your word
my heart for Your voice
my mind for Your peace
and my clock to stop for a moment with You

Lord, I'm tired of being everything for everyone
when all I want to do is be me for You

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh man... I can relate to this at times. Can I just tell you what an amazing poet you are? I think I've said it about 1,000 times before, but I'll say it again and again.

I'm so glad I wasn't missing out on any posts! Sometimes it'll say you haven't posted in a long time, then I'll check one day and there's like 5 that I'd never seen before and I'm like WHERE DID THESE COME FROM??? I was so worried that's what was happening, but no!

I hope school is going well for you! You can read all about my Indiana School for the Deaf experiences on my blog I you want! ^_^

I'm thinking you need to post some pictures of yourself on here because I haven't seen you in awhile and you could look way different!

Miss you and love you!

waltermorgan4328543060 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe